PHN Research Agenda

17 April 2010

Saturday Work Plan

The clear blue sky and the mild temperature are weighed against the To Do List, and more importantly against the anxiety that I know will come if that list is ignored. It's not bad, as my lists go ~

(a) Edit the narrative for the non-competing renewal application for the KRISP grant. This I can do sitting outside. With the deadline for submission only days away this has high priority.

(b) Read and edit student papers. Also an outdoor possible. Can I count it as multi-tasking if I am tanning my legs and swearing at students?

(c) Do a manuscript review for Public Health Nursing. Half doable outside.

(d) Type up the minutes from the CHS Curriculum Committee. A late night burned out activity.

(e) Work on the AHRQ grant. This is the biggie with lots of active avoidance attached. But, the deadlines give me no choice. I must work on the budget and speaker list.

No comments: