PHN Research Agenda

24 November 2010

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for enthusiastic students who want to grow. I am thankful for our ability to find the humor in awkward or frustrating situations. I am thankful for gray skies that make sitting in front of the computer all day so easy. I am thankful that the semester is almost over and that it was a good semester. I am thankful that I don't have to go to a soup kitchen for a turkey dinner. I am thankful that my hair still has hints of blond. I am thankful that computers are faster and internet connections work so well (99.9% of the time). I am thankful to be able preview textbooks through Amazon.com.  I am thankful that some former and current students like me well enough to be Facebook friends. I am thankful that I remembered to keep an umbrella in my office. I am thankful for being alive and healthy with friends and family to love.

No comments: